Prince Plaza II Hotel
101 Dela Rosa Street, Legaspi Village
Makati City 1200
Metro Manila, Philippines
Prince Plaza II Hotel in Makati strategically sits at the corner of Legaspi and Dela Rosa streets. It is very close to the city’s trendiest shopping malls, fine dining establishments, and night entertainment. It is also a stone’s throw from business offices, banks, and embassies. If you are coming from Quezon City, or Mandaluyong via EDSA turn right to Ayala Avenue then turn left to Makati Avenue.
Makati houses important economic hubs such as Philippine Stock Exchange and Makati Business Club, and other world-class universities. The city is one of the major financial, commercial, and economic hubs in Asia, earning the country-wide title, “Financial Capital of the Philippines.”
While you’re at Prince Plaza II Hotel Makati make sure to visit these tourist favorites and get to know the metropolis further:
- Greenbelt – walking distance
- Landmark/Glorietta – walking distance
- SM Makati – 5 minutes
- Bonifacio Global City – 5 minutes
- MRT/ Bus Station and EDSA – 5 minutes
- Bay Area (Roxas Blvd) – 15-20 minutes
- SM Mall of Asia – 20 minutes
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport – 30 minutes
- Ortigas Commercial and Business Districts /SM Megamall – 30 minutes
- Greenhills Shopping Center – 30 minutes
The Makati Medical Center is in the vicinity of our Makati hotel.
To view a downloadable and larger version of Prince Plaza’s vicinity map, click here.